Rain in Summer

Image
It’s been a while since the last blog post I made, writing this while in the rhythm of the falling rains. It is summer season here in the Philippines, we started to feel the heat during the month of March. Summer but raining, I know right? Today is Sunday and the rain is still pouring  yesterday. It hasn’t stopped yet.  Before the rain happened, it was very, very hot, well, I don’t know if you guys can feel it too. Let me know if you have the same feeling. But still, I am very thankful that of rains because it gives us a cold environment, taking a pause from the heat, especially that we are  weekend days. The sky is gray, Mr. Sun is not showing and no heavy winds.  To be honest, my perspective of being productive was changed or let’s say updated. I used to describe it by accomplishing major tasks; going outside to buy something, cleaning, cooking, washing clothes and etc. But now, it has been two days today, I did nothing of those mentioned tasks. I haven’t taken a shower yet, honest t

Life Lessons Up To Now



Some people disregard what's happening and thoroughly miss the whole trip. Some deliberately overlook it or attempt to. Some are so freaked out by it they go insane. However, there are still so many who acknowledge and make the most of their favorable luck. Life is just so wonderful.

Goodbye 22, hello 23! The fact that today is my birthday, allow me to share the things I have learned in life.

1. Be grateful.
Big or small things you have to be thankful for it. For the life you have right now, it might not be the same with others, still you've got a chance to live in this world.

2. Criticism is always there.
Wherever you go and whatever you do you will be criticized. Even if you are doing good, people will always attack you because of this.. that.. whatever. You have to stand and just believe yourself.

3. People are changing.
Even if you were the best of all the best friends on Earth for like 10 years or more than that, the way you approach each other will be changed.

4. Save money.
As you grow up, you have to really save up for good. Set aside for future plans.

5. Life is too short.
Enjoy every single moment of your life because there's no way to go back and do things over again. Do the things you love like travelling to many places. Laugh, sing, dance, etc. as you can. YOLO!

6. Never stop praying.

7. Never stop dreaming.
Failures are not the hindrance to stop following your dreams. You might think that it is hard to achieve, just take it slowly until the day you meet those things you are dreaming.

8. Be responsible.

9. Family is all that matters.
They are the one who understand you in the first place. If you feel sad, talk with them. If you feel happy, enjoy with them. They genuinely loved and cared for you. Do not forget to give back to your family. Parents will never change

10. Eat moderately and healthy.
Me, myself, is a rice eater and I don't stop eating until I get full. But eating like there's no tomorrow is like ,damn, killing yourself so early. I believe in a saying, "Eat healthy, stay Sexy!" HAHAHAHAHA (atek ra!)

11. Believe in love.
You already know what I mean! :)

My deepest gratitude to all who greeted and not (joke), I love you guys! I can't say anything, I'm just so happy right now.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Travel Changed My Life

Bantayan Island - A Long Weekend (Sept 9-12, 2016)

Dice Kong Board Games Cafe